Hare Krsna, welcome!
Iskcon in the UK
Iskcon in Ireland
Iskcon UK Services
Articles and News
Page added on February 16, 2010
In order to both retain the integrity and attractiveness of the front page as well as ensuring we are complaint with UK Charity Commission law ISKCONUK .COM will adhere to the following guidelines:
1) The only advertisement that will appear on the front page of ISKCONUK.COM will be ‘premium paid’ fold advertisements. This form of advertising will retain the integrity of the front page as it will just show a small fold at the top right-hand corner of the front page. When the reader places their cursor on that fold the whole advertisement will be revealed. In addition, to also ensure that the UK Charity Commission’s requirements are satisfied, the fold down advertisement will cost £100 (GBP) to remain on the front page for a period of 2 weeks. There will be only one advertisement at any given time.
2) All other advertisements will appear in the advertisement section. In this section there will be two categories, paid and unpaid:
a) PAID: These are advertisements where the individual or company advertising is intending to make profit for themselves.
Pricing for Paid advertisements:
1) 20 words or less, no pictures £5 (GBP)
2) 20 words or more, with pictures £10 (GBP)
3) 21 words or more, no pictures £15 (GBP)
4) 21 words or more, with pictures £20 (GBP)
b) UNPAID: These are advertising where in the person or project has no intention of making personal profit but rather any profit that might accrue will exclusively go to ISKCON UK.
Please note that any and all advertisements that appear on ISKCONUK.COM, whether there is personal profit made or not must be in pursuance and support of the aims in the founding documents of ISKCON UK (find below).
Vegetarianism, Retreats and more
Can a vegetarian diet improve or restore health?
Since the 1960s, scientists have suspected that a meat-based diet is somehow related to the development of arteriosclerosis and heart disease.
Lake Island Retreats
Discover your relationship with your body, mind and soul. Includes Yoga, meditation, massage options, walking and Eastern philosophy.
Hare Krishna Island
The island is 7 miles from Belturbet in north Co. Cavan and 7 miles from Lisnaskea in south Co. Fermanagh
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES
ALSO IN THE NEWS70,000 people attend Europe’s biggest Janmashtami celebration at the Bhaktivedanta Manor Hare Krishna Temple
LONDON: An estimated 70,000 people from all over the UK visited the Bhaktivedanta Manor Hare Krishna Temple in Watford for Europe’s biggest and most spectacular Janmashtami festival, celebrating the birth of Lord Krishna. Bhaktivedanta Manor’s serene and peaceful grounds were transformed into a magnificent festival, brought to life with the sound of music, dancing, stage […]
MORE STORIESHuge preparations in Bhaktivedanta Manor, for the Janmastami Festival 2014
ADVERTISINGClick here to see advertised ISKCON projects and devotee business on this site
Vaishnava Calendar Reminder ServiceReminders sent to your email about upcoming events - Ekadasi, Festivals, etc. Click to subscribe.
MORE NEWS HEADLINES
Count per Day